Have you ever considered trying Mehandi Designs? If not, here are some great ideas to try this weekend! Whether you want to go bold or keep it simple, there’s something for everyone. Try at least one of these designs out and be sure to take before and after pictures so that we can see how well you do!
Simple but eye-catching Mehandi Designs:
Mehandi designs have always been an integral part of a girl’s special occasions. Mehandi Designs are not just limited to weddings and parties, but is also becoming quite popular with non-traditional women who are trying out new ideas. The best thing about Mehandi Designs is that they can be paired with simple outfits, like kurtas or dresses, as well as more glamourous ones. With just a few tips and tricks, you can come up with elegant Mehandi Designs that will make your hands look beautiful and charming. Here are some easy Mehandi Designs for girls to try out
The latest trends Mehandi Designs:
Mehandi designs are taking over fashion statements in India. If you haven’t already joined in on mehndi, now is your chance! With hundreds of cool designs to choose from, you’ll never get bored with all of the different looks. Whether you choose a design from nature or from pop culture, it’s time to try some mehndi with your girlfriends. Here are six simple steps to create these fantastic designs at home using just a few household items
- To make your own paste, combine two tablespoons lemon juice and one tablespoon of henna powder (available at health food stores). You can also add water if needed to make a thick paste that is easy to apply and dries quickly. Stir until smooth and set aside for about an hour so that the color will deepen and become more vibrant. When ready, apply a layer of petroleum jelly around your nails before applying mehndi as henna stains skin permanently when wet. It’s best to wear gloves while applying so that you don’t stain anything else—including your hair! Also avoid going out into direct sunlight once your mehndi has been applied as it may fade prematurely. So remember: Relaxation time!
- Now that you have prepared your hands, select a design. Take inspiration from nature by choosing flowers or leaves; look to pop culture for fun patterns like stripes or even favorite characters; or do something completely unique and original by creating your own pattern.
- Once you’ve chosen a pattern, draw it onto each nail using a pencil with light pressure so that it doesn’t smudge too much when you go back over it with mehndi paste.
- Carefully apply another layer of petroleum jelly around each nail and then begin adding layers of mehndi paste following your drawing lines carefully but not being too neat as imperfections give handmade art its charm!
- Let dry for about 20 minutes, making sure to keep your hands away from water until they’re fully dry. Then wash off any extra residue with warm water and soap.
- Finally, seal your new mehndi manicure with a top coat made specifically for nails that adds shine and protects against chipping. And voila! Your new mehndi manicure is complete! The best part? These awesome designs last up to three weeks depending on how well you take care of them. You can extend their life even longer by avoiding exposure to water or chemicals during their drying period and reapplying top coat every few days after washing your hands thoroughly without soap.
Trendy Mehandi Designs for Brides
With so many new trends, designs and ideas emerging in Mehndi art, it’s difficult to figure out which one is best. What if you’re planning a wedding and would like mehndi designs that are trendy? In order to stand out from among other brides on your big day, it is important that you follow some trendy styles. For example, if you have always been attracted by intricate henna patterns, then it might be time to try out something different and unique. One such style is blackish henna. It gives a sober look as well as incorporates a striking look of beauty in itself. Another trend which has recently emerged is mehndi anklets. If you want to go for an ethnic look on your wedding day, then why not try out these anklets? They are quite popular among women who want to get their hands done with traditional Mehandi Designs.
Traditional Mehandi Designs:
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering where your bridesmaids are and why they didn’t dress up in saris, then you can consider ordering some traditional Indian mehndi designs. From peacocks to fountains, these styles have something for everyone. If your wedding is an afternoon affair, opt for a pattern that resembles lotus flowers or something that appears on a day in springtime. If you’re having a nighttime party instead, opt for a spiderweb design with perhaps some butterflies flying through it. One of my personal favorites is two hearts wrapped together with what looks like vines crisscrossing between them; if your event is outside, any of these Mehandi Designs will look absolutely amazing on tanned skin during sunset!
Wedding Mehndi Styles:
There’s nothing more romantic than a bright and colorful mehndi design! You can wear traditional henna designs at your wedding, or you can go with something fresh and trendy. Make sure that both you and your partner in crime are able to walk down that aisle—then give your palms a gorgeous mehndi design worthy of all eyes on you both. Here are our favorite designs for brides and grooms alike
- Flower Petal: A sweet and elegant floral pattern is perfect for couples who want to have their day match their floral decor. Don’t forget to add your names somewhere within these beautiful flowers so everyone knows whose hand belongs to whom!
- Paisley Print: Paisley prints have been around forever, but they’re still just as popular today as they were when Elvis was still alive. Pair them with bold colors like red or orange for an unforgettable look. If you want an extra dose of class, try paisley hand tattoos instead of full-blown sleeves. Either way, you’ll be making a statement that no one will soon forget!
- Arabic Calligraphy: Arabic calligraphy is timeless and elegant—just like your love story. Make sure your mehndi artist can write in both Arabic and English so everyone knows what it says! It’s all about having fun on your big day, so don’t be afraid to show off some personality in your design!
- Geometric Design: Geometric designs are all about precision and perfection—and who doesn’t love perfection? A geometric design is perfect for couples who value clean lines and sharp edges. It’s also great if you want something that stands out without being too flashy.